Rules to live by...

For HYIP Programs:
Use MoneyMakerGroup.com, HYIP.com, and GoldPoll.com to determine if a HYIP is worth investing in. I have lost several thousand dollars investing in fast money ideas only to realize that they were not paying or getting bad reviews from these sites. Since then I have done much better at choosing my programs.

Here is my advice:

1. Only invest money you are willing to lose.

2. Do not be too greedy. Often HYIPs that look too good to be true, really are.

3. Research, research, research. Look at the above sites to determine successful HYIPs.

4. Start small. Always do a test run with a small amount to make sure withdrawal process is painless and admins are responsive.

5. Get you initial investment out as fast as possible. Then you have nothing to lose in the HYIP.

6. Continue taking out profit. I usually use the 50/50 rule once in profit. Reinvesting 50% and taking out 50%.

7. Diversify. So if one fails you still have others producing some income. Recommend to try to start out with 3-4 and then work your way up to 8-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me....